NOTICES TO BE POSTED ON ALL JOBSITES
REVIEW PROTOCOL IN WEEKLY SUPERINTENDENT AND ALL-HANDS MEETINGS
*CDC recommends 6 feet as proper social distance
1. Create a schedule and assign a team member to clean
frequently used surfaces in the trailer twice per day:
2. Create a schedule and assign a team member to clean
frequently used surfaces on the jobsite twice per day:
3. Restrooms & Wash Stations must be clean & fully oper-
able at all times w/ minimum service schedule of every
other day – increase # of stations & services if needed.
4. Jobsite trailers are to be stocked with hand soap, hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes and/or cleaner.
5. Restrooms & Wash Stations are to be stocked w/ hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper and waste receptacles.
6. All trash cans on site & in trailers to be emptied at end of each day.
1. Use PPE as you would in the normal course of business (glasses, masks, gloves, etc.).
2. Clean your PPE equipment daily.
3. Wash your hands often w/ soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
4. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
6. Practice social distancing – maintain proper personal space and/or work in different areas.
7. Stay home when you are sick or if your immediate family members are sick.
8. Avoid being around those who are sick.
9. Monitor number of hours worked & get plenty of rest. Rotate staff if additional hours are required.
10. Immediately notify the Site Superintendent if you or someone onsite is showing signs of illness.
Anyone showing signs of being sick will be sent home.
11. Cough/sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue & discard immediately.
12. Refrain from using other’s phones, desks, tools, etc.
13. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
CA - GC LICENSE # 1060873
AZ - GC LICENSE # 326184
Copyright © 2019 Americo Builders - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder